Prayer Requests for week of 8/8/2016 (Aug 8, 2016)
- Linda Martin of Rio Rancho, New Mexico who has terminal esophesageal cancer, as well as having a husband who recently passed away.
- Donald Potratz will be having his next operation to stop the bleeding this Wednesday. Pray for the surgeon to get it done right this time.
- June Gillingham as she is in the hospital for heart tests.
- Marvin Wilhelm, father of Terri Seibold for comfort and peace with mom and peace with his transition plans.
- John Becker who is being moved to hospice. He is now in kidney failure. John is married to Sharry Slocum who grew up in Rossford.
- Family of Brent Mayhew who passed away last night. He was a bowling teammate of Steve Agler.
- Praise for a successful replacement of pacemaker/defibrillator for Audrey Berger (mother of Cheryl Garlow) last Tuesday. She is recovering nicely.
- Jason, Sue, Katia, and Audrey Thomas for safe travels as they go to North Carolina to follow their dreams.
- Mother of Sharon Zuchowski, Irene Helberg as she celebrates her 92nd birthday on August 10th.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.